| || || |
- Exams-should be scheduled every 6 months for optimum dental health.(exam includes oral cancer exam)
- X-rays- serve many purposes and are necessary to detect decay between your teeth.
- Cavities-are small problems that are easy and inexpensive to repair.
- Foods that contain sugar-are the leading cause of tooth decay.
- Bleeding gums-can be a sign of gum disease.
- Fillings-seldom fall out on their own; usually they are weakened by surrounding decay.
- Dental problem-should be taken care of as soon as possible. Putting off treatment often makes the tooth more difficult and more expensive to treat.
- Porcelain Veneers-Natural looking porcelain facings bonded to the front of teeth.
- Dental Crowns-Tooth colored crowns or "caps" to strengthen teeth weakened by decay or fracture.
- Bridges-Nonremovable crowns or "caps" replacing missing tooth or teeth not removable.
- Tooth Bonding-Tooth colored filling material.
- Dental Bleaching-At-home tooth whitening system with custom-made trays by Dr. Phillips.
- Implant Crowns and Bridges-To replace missing tooth/teeth.
- Dentures-Removable appliances to replace teeth when all teeth have been removed from mouth. Hard and soft relines are available as well.
- Partial Dentures-Removable appliances to replace lost teeth, when some teeth remain. Custom designed by Dr. Phillips.
- Night guards-Removable appliances custom made by Dr. Phillips. Hard and soft appliances available. Relieve painful jaws, chronic headaches, tooth grinding and muscle tension.
- Anti-Snore Appliances-Easy to wear removable appliances, lightweight.
- Sport Guards-Custom made to fit teeth exactly to help prevent tooth fractures during physcial activity.
| || || || |